Set up Legacy Planned Giving
Legacy Planned Giving with Colorado Cross-Disability (CCDC) gives you a unique opportunity to leave a personal legacy of social justice for people with disabilities in Colorado. Our Legacy Planned Giving platform was established to give individuals and families the opportunity to support CCDC with a future gift that will ensure the continuation of our work for the generations that will come after us. Your Legacy Planned Giving is a statement of hope, a reflection of your belief in advancing social change through programs provided by CCDC, and a powerful way to strengthen CCDC’s mission.
There are a couple different ways you can set up Legacy Planned Giving to CCDC. The first and simplest way to sign up for Legacy Planned Giving is to list “Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition” as a beneficiary in your life insurance policy or retirement account. This process is expense-free, and your gift will not have to go through any court system to be distributed. Second, you can name “Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition” in your will or trust. Gifts in your will may include mutual funds, stocks, real estate, vehicles or cash, to name a few. We advise you to consult with your financial or estate planner to determine the best method for you to support the mission of CCDC.
The Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition is a 501c3 nonprofit organization, and our Federal Tax ID Number is 74-2564419.
If you decide to include Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition in your plans, please let us know by contacting our Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 303-839-1775. If you let us know your intentions, this will give us a chance to acknowledge your generosity. Thank you for making the meaningful decision to partner with CCDC.
Participate in the Vehicles for Change program
If you have an old car, RV, or even a motorcycle, CCDC can accept it as a donation through a program called Vehicles for Change. IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are donating a vehicle under your name and you are a recipient of ANY public services, please contact email@example.com before you begin. We want to ensure your benefits will not be affected.
You can find more information at this website: https://www.vehiclesforcharity.org/Donate/COCD.html If you have any additional questions, please contact us at 303-839-1775 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Buy or sell a home with The Giving Back Group with RE/MAX
The Giving Back Group from RE/MAX is a five-star rated Denver-based residential real estate broker. When they work with you to buy or sell a home, they’ll donate 20% of their commission to the nonprofit organization of your choice – in this case, that would be CCDC! There is absolutely no cost to you, and donations average over $2,500! You can learn more at www.GivingBackGroup.com , or by contacting broker associates Victor Pereira at 303-304-9288 or victor@GivingBackGroup.com or Rick Avery at (303) 881-4881 or rick.avery@GivingBackGroup.com
Encourage others to give with a personal fundraiser on Facebook
If you’d like to support CCDC by creating a personal fundraiser on your Facebook page, click here or follow these steps:
- Click Fundraisers in the left menu of your News Feed. You may need to click See More.
- Click + Raise Money.
- Select Nonprofit or Charity.
- Select a charitable organization, fill in the fundraiser details, and choose a cover photo.
- Click Create.
Please note that you can create a fundraiser on Facebook anytime, but only fundraisers you create for your birthday are eligible for donations from Facebook. You can only receive this donation once, and the donation may only be available for a limited time. All contributions come from the Facebook Donations Fund. Donation amounts may vary.
Donate items/services CCDC uses frequently
- American Sign Language and Captioning services
- Spanish translation services
- Gift cards that can be used widely throughout Colorado (King Soopers, Safeway, Visa, Amazon, etc.)
- Office supplies such as paper, printer ink, pens, notepads etc.
- Items that can be used to fundraise via silent auction sales, including vacation rentals, baskets, gift cards, donated spa services, handmade jewelry, etc.
- Technology, including webcams, tablets, accessible keyboards, ethernet cords etc.
Shop CCDC merch
Show off your CCDC pride with our merchandise! From t-shirts to water bottles to collars for your canine companion, you can purchase fantastic products that also spread the word about CCDC. Plus, CCDC receives a donation for every item purchased. Click here to get the goods!
Put your groceries to work with the King Soopers/City Market Community Rewards Program
You can support the Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition through the King Soopers or City Market Community Rewards Program. When you connect your grocery store loyalty card to CCDC, we will automatically receive a portion of the proceeds from your total purchase! You can shop for groceries and support CCDC at the same time – it’s that easy!
To use the King Soopers or City Market Community Rewards Program:
- You will need a King Soopers or City Market loyalty card; if you don’t have one, they are available at the customer service desk at any King Soopers or City Market for FREE, and they give you discounts on hundreds of products throughout the store.
- Then, go to either http://www.kingsoopers.com or http://www.citymarket.com, whichever is appropriate.
- Either create an account using quick, basic information, or log into your existing King Soopers or City Market account.
- Click the “My Account” icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down about halfway through the page, and find the button labeled, “Community Rewards.”
- Click on “View Community Rewards.”
- Search for CCDC there; they have us listed as “Colorado Cross Disability Organization,” or you can use the NPO code IC213 and then click Enroll.
- Then, when you go grocery shopping and you’re at the checkout lane, swipe your King Soopers or City Market loyalty card or use the phone number associated with your registered loyalty card. REMEMBER, purchases will not count towards CCDC until after you register your loyalty card, and you must use your loyalty card when you make purchases for the nonprofit you’ve chosen to benefit.
Moving forward, each time you use your loyalty card, a portion of the proceeds from your total purchase will go directly to CCDC to support our work!