Medved MV-1 of Colorado Grand Opening
03/08/2012 - 2:00pm - 7:00pm
THE VEHICLE BUILT FOR OPTIMUM ACCESSIBILITY HAS A
BRAND NEW HOME. PLEASE JOIN US FOR OUR
- TEST DRIVES
- PRODUCT DEMONSTRATIONS
- BOOTHS AND RESOURCES
- AND MUCH MORE...
The MV-1, the first and only factory-built mobility vehicle which meets or exceeds the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act, now has its own dealership, MV-1 of Colorado. To commemorate its arrival, we are holding a grand opening celebration and would like you to attend as we begin the journey of providing safe, dependable and comfortable transportation for everyone.
- 24-gallon gasoline tank provides the MV-1 with an estimated 350-mile range.
- Optional rear-facing jump seat is available to allow for the maximum ammount of passengers per trip.
- Ramp deploys from within vehicle floor and has a load capacity of up to 1,200 lbs.
- Ramp lighting and anti-slip covering provide a valuable safety feature for secure accessibility.
- Easy entry and exit for all passengers and cargo thanks to a low step-in and floor-to-ceiling height of nearly 5 feet.
- Convenient loading with slide entry through a 56" high and 35" extra wide door.
- Large rear bench seat provides a perfect fit for everyone.
- Ideal vehicle size, configuration and maneuverability for efficient transportation.
- Comfortable commercial driver's seat to reduce driver fatigue.
- Power windows, power mirrors, and other convenient options come standard.
RSVP to Shan Staton
email@example.com or (888) 699-8177
Be sure to stop by the CCDC booth and meet our new
Development Coordinator, Jerry Frangas!