Bank with BBVA Compass Bank and Support CCDC
Easy, hassle-free fundraising with no out of pocket costs.
If you’re like most people, you want to support the causes that are important to you. However these days, it can be difficult to find the money or the time. That’s why we’re so excited to be a member organization of the BBVA Compass For Your Cause program.
Through BBVA Compass For Your Cause, you’ll be able to support us even more by doing something you do virtually every day—use your check card for everyday purchases. It really is that easy, and the funds do add up.
Here’s how it works.
- Open a new BBVA Compass checking account* and tell your BBVA Compass Banker to apply our organization code listed below. BBVA Compass will pay us a royalty of $50 for your account opening.
- Apply for a BBVA Compass Visa Check Card* tied to your account. BBVA Compass will pay us a royalty of 0.25% of the purchase amount of every signature-based purchase you make with your card.*
You can even personalize your Check Card with virtually any image you choose*!
How the funds add up: Example: 100 of our members enroll in the program and open checking accounts:
- 100 x $50 = $5,000 in initial royalty paymentsOver the course of one year, you each make an average of $500 in qualifying
- Check Card purchases.
- $500 x 12 months = $6,000 a year
- $6,000 x 0.25% = $15
- $15 x 100 members = $1,500
- $5,000 + 1,500 = $6,500
How to get started:
- Open a BBVA Compass checking account when BBVA Compass visits us onsite, or at any BBVA Compass Banking Center, or by calling 1–800-COMPASS. When you open your account, be sure to include your organization’s five-digit code on the account or tell the Compass representative assisting you that you have an organization code. Your code can be found below.
- Apply for a BBVA Compass Visa® Check Card. Once the card arrives, visit us online at www.bbvacompass.com/go/makemycard to personalize your card.
- Start using your check card! Just make sure you sign for purchases or hit “credit” when you use it, so your purchases will qualify* for this program.
If you are already a BBVA Compass customer, simply tell your banker to update your account to include our organization’s code. You can also do this by calling 1-800-COMPASS.
When you participate in the program you will also be eligible for the Compass Bonus BankingSM program which offers you opportunities to save more on all your banking needs. Make sure you ask your BBVA Compass representative about the program.
ORGANIZATION NAME: Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition
ORGANIZATION CODE: 100989
*See below for important terms and disclosures. BBVA Compass is a trade name of Compass Bank, Member FDIC.
*Accounts and check cards subject to approval. $25 minimum opening deposit required. Pesonalized Check Card free with Build-to-Order Checking; otherwise $10 fee for ordering your card.
Organization member must make 5 transactions (deposits, checks, online bill payments, ACH transactions or check card purchases) within first 60 days of opening the checking account in order for the organization to qualify for royalty payments. Organization member must be a resident of AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, NM or TX and must be at least 18 years of age (19 in AL) to qualify.
Royalties will begin accumulating immediately upon opening of a new checking account. Accumulated royalties will be deposited into the organization’s BBVA Compass checking account 60 days after opening of organization member account. After the initial deposit, royalties from checking accounts will be deposited into the organization’s account on a monthly basis.
A “Qualifying Purchase” is any signature-based purchase, Internet purchase, phone or mail-order purchase, bill payment, contactless purchase (a purchase made by holding your Visa card or other device up to a secure reader instead of swiping your card), or small dollar purchase for which you are not required to sign, made with an enrolled Visa card, which is processed and submitted through the Visa U.S.A. Inc. purchase system. A Qualifying Purchase does not include a purchase made using a Personal Identification Number (PIN) or purchase you initiate through identification technology that substitutes for a PIN.
BBVA Compass assumes no tax liability for royalties earned or paid under the Program. Organization shall solely be liable for any tax consequences of or in connection with their participation in the Program. BBVA Compass gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility as to the ultimate treatment of any potential tax on royalties paid under the Program.
Organization must be approved and enter into an “Affinity Card and License Agreement”. Program subject to terms and conditions of agreement.
BBVA Compass is a trade name of Compass Bank, Member FDIC.
FOR OFFICE USE ONLY
BBVA Compass Banker: The Organization Code on the front of this document is synonymous to a “Affinity Code”. Please follow normal account opening procedures, adding the Affinity Code as appropriate in Navigator. Please email CompassForYourCause in Groupwise with any questions.